Click on the Links Below to Access the Leader Tool Kit Documents, Videos, and Graphics. These materials are provided for authorized use of ALC members acting in support of ALC and our public policy statement. Original materials are protected by copyright law. All rights reserved.
Comprehensive Background Info:
In-Depth Slide Presentations:
- ALC Slides - part 1
- ALC Slides - part 2
- ALC Slides - Constitutionally Sound Solutions for Our Public Lands - Part 1
- ALC Slides - Constitutionally Sound Solutions for Our Public Lands - Part 2
- Regulation Without Representation by Harriet Hageman, Hageman Law PC
- Economics, Access, & Recreation by Matt Anderson, Sutherland Institute
- Time to Stand Video Short
- Who is Trying to Keep Public Lands Public & Who Isn't?(SB215)
- Who is Trying to Keep Public Lands Public & Who Isn't? (SB 274)
- The Legal Case for TPL in 90 seconds
- The Legal Summary of TPL in 6 minutes
- ALC Press Conference - Announcing Ratification of Public Policy
- Flyer on Federalism Curriculum
Federalism Curriculum Course (FREE ONLINE CLASS!)
- Federalism Conference Talks
- Pathways to Federal Land Reform
- Federal Legislation for Transfer of Public Lands - Ready to Pass the Bill!
- Legal Analysis for Transferring Public Lands - Ready to Win the Case!
- The Forgotten Linchpin in the Case for Statehood Equality
- Utah Public Lands Act - A State Model for State Management of Transferred Lands!
- State Resource Management Plan - The Utah Example
- County Resource Management Plan Outline - Local Control Guaranteed!
- PERC: Divided Lands - State VS. Federal Management
- PERC: Access Divided - State vs. Federal Land Management
- Inventory Report of Jurisdictional Status of Federal Areas within States
- ALC Public Policy Statement
Volunteer Guidelines to Help ALC Win the Messaging War:
- How to Be a News Watcher & Counteract Misinformation
- How to Spread the Word with Social Media
- Shareable Memes
Shareable ALC Brand Graphics: (NOTE: These copyrighted and trademarked graphics are provided solely for Member use in promoting ALC in a manner authorized by the Executive Committee and consistent with ALC Public Policy Statement. The graphics and related attributes must not be altered. Any unauthorized use is a violation of state and federal law and may be subject to punishment to the extent allowable by law.)
How to Join ALC or Give to ALCF:
- ALC Membership - Join or Upgrade Here
- Printable Copy of ALC Membership Application
- ALC Foundation Charitable Donation Page